Monday, November 16, 2009

Style Inspiration!!!!!!!!!















For this month's style inspiration, I'm channeling men's wear! I have been eyeing lots of skinny jeans with blazers and oversized sweaters, so I'm thinking of some cool, comfy, chic ways to put these pieces together without looking to over done! Here's what I came up with...Try pairing JBrands Antique Twill(so comfy and soft) with an oversized cardigan(both featured here can be found at Anthro and JCrew and on Sale), with a pair of patent oxfords by Madewell! This look screams men's wear, but with a hint of femininity! I always love pairing generous tops with well fitting bottoms. It's a most flattering look for almost any figure! It's getting chilly out there, and if you're like me, not quite ready to throw on a winter coat, try an oversized sweater!
My fav by Theory

Live Long and Stay Inspired!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: