Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mommy Getaway!!!!!

Take the Train!

Mommies need fun getaways too, right? Well, I was granted a day pass to meet my Ladybugs in Philly for dining, shopping, and fellowship and of course I couldn't leave without grabbing a cheese steak! So I caught the train (the best way in my opinion to go); super fast, easy, and relaxing! I caught up on some much needed magazine/fashion therapy and enjoyed the scenery. Very nice! Once I made it in, me and the ladies hit the ground running! So great and I even tried out my new favorite pants-Halogen palazzo. They were the perfect traveling pant and the ladies loved them! Didn't get too much shopping in, but Walnut street was full of great shops and I did dash into Anthro and it was amazing, at least the sale section and shoes were! I will definitely be returning to the city of Brotherly Love in the Spring! Oh, and if you are planning a trip soon, check out Alma de Cuba! We dined here and the atmosphere and food were great! Good music too! The bathroom could stand a makeover, hopefully that's in the works!! Enjoy my photo outtakes!
My Chariot-Go Amtrak!


Philly!

I made it!

My new pants-mixed prints-flowers and stripes!

Cheers!


Ladybug Love!


Bravo!

Special treat from Karmalades!

Straight from Mobile!

Back home!


Live Long and Enjoy Friends!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: