Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bauble Bling!!!!!!!!!

    The Bar is Open

So, I was doing my weekly blog roll and stumbled across a little bling that quickly caught my eye. The BaubleBar is a women's jewelry site the features an array of eye-candy at a fraction of the retail cost!!! Score!! BaubleBar has been featured on the Today Show, unfortunately, my days start waay early and I usually miss the fashion highlights! So some of you may already be familiar, but for those of you who are not, it is definitely worth checking out! Bold, bright statement necklaces are quite the rave for spring and worn over your collard shirt? You are sure to make a POW or even a ping! However you are feeling, let your super power shine through and if you order now, you can save $10 on your order and free shipping!! Or, sign up here for some Bauble-Buried Treasures for just 10 bucks!!! Pow-Ping! Here are a few that I'm wish-listing...

Anthro
Start Here












Live Long and Bling!!!!!!!!!

No comments: