Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bra Fitting Event!!!!


Ladies in the DC metro area, mark your calendars for another great bra fitting event!!!! Is this your dilemma?

My bra gapes at the top.""I can't find my size!""I lost weight but now I'm sagging,""...And I spill over the top. Help!"HAVE YOU SAID THIS BEFORE?

Join the ladies of Dor-Ne Corset Shoppe @7pm Thursday March 20, 2008 for MARCH "BLISSFUL MOMENT"

Ms. Zina,Owner of Dor-Ne Corset Shoppe(8126 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring)will be our guest speaker and help YOU select your body's perfect custom bra fit March 20,2008 - 7pm RSVP REQUIRED - limited space 202-545-3810 (lite refreshments will be served)


The event will be held at:
pure bliss day spa
7329 georgia avenue, nwwashington,
district of columbia 20012


Oh what a difference the right bra makes. From the smallest A-cup to the voluptuous double F!!!! Ms. Zina has what you need...Trust me...I know!

Live long and Dress Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: