Monday, July 6, 2009

Jersey's Finest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


































































Summer has officially arrived and travel is definitely on the agenda!!! Travel=Packing...my least favorite thing to do. Although, I am very methodical about the whole packing process. For the last few years I have been implementing a "packing list." For me, a packing list helps me plan out my outfits while on vacay and keeps me from the dreaded OVERPACKING!!!! It also saves me room for bringing back Fabulous Finds! With that said...A must pack for me is the ever flattering, easy to wear, easy to pack(can be rolled, balled, stuffed) Jersey Dress!!! Yes ladies, the Jersey dress is back in full effect for this summer season and oh so many fun, flirty looks to choose from. Go from beach casual to evening chic, all in one dress! Just a change of shoes and accessories and you have yourself a 2 in 1!!!! How's that for easy dressing? At the top of my list in Jersey dresses are Velvet by Graham Spencer, Rachel Pally, and T-bags http://www.tbagslosangeles.com/ Each of these designers puts their own special spin on this prized garment. Check out the looks I found at Shopbop(who by the way has a lot of Jersey knits on sale as we speak).






















Jersey is quite popular these days...From Housewives to Knits. You have lots of options and one is sure to fit you Fine!!!





My Fav by Velvet
















Live Long and Dress Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: