Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rachel by Rachel Roy!!!!!!!!!!!!!






















Designers are really getting into recessionista shopping and designing more affordable collections, that keep us looking ultra chic, at a fraction of the cost!!! Why can't everything be this good??? Well, another designer is up to bat and I'm sooo elated! Something Undiscovered is the name of the collection and it Rocks!!!! Rachel Roy is a fabulous, young designer whom I adore, but can't truly afford, until now! The new Rachel by Rachel Roy collection launched this month at Macy's and will be available at Rachel Roy online late August! The price point ranges from $60-$150. Did I say how excited I was???? The collection features fun jumpsuits, metallics, and studs!!! All the ingredients for a perfect fall wardrobe, don't you think? I think me likey a lot!!! If you can't resist, check out the Macy's collection here!!!!! Thanks, Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Live Long and Shop Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: