Monday, February 15, 2010

My New Favorite Store!!!!!!!



























I've got a new favorite ladies and gents!! While on mini-vacay in South Beach, Miami, I stumbled upon something GREaT while strolling along the famed, Lincoln Road! Known for it's quaint restaurants, vintage shopping, and awesome people watching, Lincoln Road is where you want to be when in Miami! On to my latest discovery...Well, discreetly tucked away, in what appeared to be an old chapel of sorts was the hottest shop, this side of the globe. May I introduce All Saints Spitalfield clothing!!! This store originates from London and packs a fantab assortment of abstract tees, fun, easy to wear knit dresses, shoes, and great accessories for both chicks and blokes! With a hint of goth, the store itself presents with a rustic, exposed brick, warehouse. Filled with a window display of old-fashioned Singer sewing machines, the color palate is kept to a minimum, which makes it that much easier to fit into the wardrobe! I'm in love with everything this store has to offer and even though I'm not so fortunate to have a store in my area(L.A. NYC, and Boston are in luck), they are available online and they have a ton of sale items too!!! Gotta love a sale! Check them out! Halle loves them and so do I!!! Hopefully, DC will be next up for an outpost!!! Wishful thinking...


Live Long and Shop Well!!!!!!!

No comments: