Monday, November 15, 2010

Gizmos, Baubles, Whimsies...Save The Date!!!!!!!!



Ladies and Gents(for your ladies), mark your calendars...save the date...The new Anthro Accessory Store in Chevy Chase is hosting an event that is definitely worth attending! I received my invitation yesterday and what a pleasant surprise it was...I'm majorly bummed, well not really, but I will be missing this lovely affair, but for very good reason!!! My upcoming Angel's trip to Napa falls on the same date as the Anthro event...I hope some of you loyal readers will be able to attend and fill me in on all the wonderful surprises in store! What's in store you ask? Well, The Finishing Touches event will offer in-house styling experts to help you find that special something to jazz up your favorite ensemble! Take your look in store whether in the bag or on your body and the lovely ladies at Anthro will style you up, right!!! I'm looking forward to many more events like this one, especially with the holiday's quickly approaching!!! A whimsical shopping experience awaits you...Enjoy!!! The event takes place: Thursday November 18th from 6:30-8pm!!! RSVP by today, Monday November 15th @ 301.652.1056(tell them My Mommies Closet sent ya!)

Live Long and Style Well!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: