Friday, September 2, 2011

A Fabulous Fall Event!!!!!!

Fall has arrived at Anthro!!! Anthropologie in Chevy Chase, DC hosted a fall fashion show, highlighting some of their eclectic hits for Fall 2011! Lush colors, beautiful booties, and lots of cozy knits! And did I mention how cute the hair adornments were? They were really funky and creative! I am so in love with Fall! It truly is a magical time of the year-for more reasons than one, for me!! Enjoy some of the out takes from the event! Anthro really knows how to host a classy affair! They had it all covered and I'm so glad I was able to attend!!! Here ya go....
The Spread!

Me and Ladybug Jen!

The Hostess'-Shout out to my girl Caroline-She's so sweet!

Let the Tights do all the Talking!

One of my favorite looks of the night-Gotta have this cropped sweater

Butterflies and Socks!!!

Chunky Booties & Fur Vests

Flowy Florals-Still big for Fall

Mixed Prints-Love this short cardigan

My Favorite Sweater & Even a mini model!

Cool Caplets and Check the Hair Accessory!

Lots of Delicious Treats-Love the Mason Jars!





Live Long and Fall in Love With Anthro!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

J.P. Archie said...

You look lovely in that blue dress! Just glowing! Anthro is a class act!