Friday, September 16, 2011

Tory In Full Bloom!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYFW Spring '12 collections have been more than appealing, but just outright appetizing!!! I have viewed a few shows this week (via front row of my iPad-the best seat in the house). From DVF to Cynthia Rowley to MMJ. Even Rachel Zoe's debut Spring Collection was a delicious, surprise, but by far the most breath taking runway experience came from Tory Burch!!! Although, her line can sometimes be a little conservative and stuffy, she always offers classic pieces and for the spring collection she really turned up the volume and offered such a variety for all girls-chic and classic! I'm in Love-see for yourself. Tory proves she is more than just a pair of iconic flats! She's got a new fan in me!
Here are a few of my fav's from the collection...I'm so inspired! And now I'm off to have a baby! I'll let you know what was unveiled...Until then...Enjoy!(all photos via style.com)
Tory Burch Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Mixed Prints-Still big for Spring!

Tory Burch Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Mellow Yellow and Orange too!!
Tory Burch Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Classic and Chic-I would so pair this blazer w/skinny dark denim!

Tory Burch Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Bold Prints-Amazingly Cute!

Tory Burch Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Lovin' Navy and White with a Splash of Yellow!


Tory Burch Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
The perfect wedding dress-Love the color and the accessories!





Live Long and Shop Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: