Monday, April 2, 2012

Perfectly Perforated!!!!!!


WhoWhatWear Daily-A great fashion Source

Im in love with these little holes! Perfectly, punched out, Perforation, is what's hot now in fashion accessories! I had my eye on these Peace Treaty earrings for a while on Shopbop. But sometimes when you wait, you miss and this was the case for me and these little gems. But a true fashionista never gives up! Oh, no. I went on a mad search, to not be very lucky, but low and behold, as I was checking my Shopbop wishlist, my earrings(I already claimed them) appeared and I did not hesitate!! I scooped them up right away and Im so happy I did! They have been a permanent part of my wardrobe for the last few weeks and I even went on a quest to find them for a girlfriend and scored them here!! For some reason, I wasnt as lucky when I was looking for them, guess I just needed to be a little patient! Which was the lesson learned here; if something is truly meant to be, then so it will be!!! My motto!
Here are a few perforated pieces that caught my eye...
photo.JPG
My Two Sons
photo.JPG
My new accessory!
photo.JPG
Sanhaja










 


Kelly Wearstler Perforated Ring
Whole Punched

Anthro
Holy Corset

Anthro
Petal Perforation

Anthro
Holy Mint


Live Long and Be Patient!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

J.P. Archie said...

Loving those TOMS!!! Might have to get me some of those. Would love those in a electric blue. HOT! Great post!