Monday, May 14, 2012

Style on Wheels!!!!!!!

Style on Wheels
photo: DC Modern Magazine
Happy Monday Readers!!! Boy, I have a treat for you!! Have you all heard about the Styleliner? It's so clever! The Styleliner is basically an accessories boutique on wheels and it has landed in DC from now until June 17th.  I first heard about the the Styleliner on a little Bravo show, called "Fashion Hunters", did anyone watch it? I liked it and vividly remember the ladies heading out to the Hamptons and shopping on this jazzed up RV and all I could think was, wow, what a clever idea-Fashion on Wheels!  Reason #999 of why I love Bravo!!!! Well, as I was reading through my online edition of DC Modern Luxury, I ran across an article highlighting the Styleliner making it's way to DC! Fab! I don't think my budget will allow for me to purchase anything, but one can still look, no harm in that, right? I plan to check it out when it stops in Dupont! I will have to let you know if it's worth checkong out! Here are a few pieces that I love love, from the online shop! Happy Shopping!
CORAL STINGRAY BRACELET WITH GARNET STONE
Wrist Candy

GRAY AND CORAL NECKLACE
Neck Candy


GREY SUEDE BOOTS
Cozy Boots
 





;









Live Long and Shop on Wheels!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: