Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm Digging You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going Home...Cali Bound!

It's Friday and I'm sooo excited to share that I will be heading West to visit family and friends and I'm truly digging that! The husband and I have made this an annual trip to Cali, which it always nice to be back at home and this time we will be introducing our latest addition-D.A.W.!!! Our oldest can't wait to get to the beach for a picnic! Stay tuned for pictures! Here is what I'm Digging about my trip to Cali...See you in a week!!
 Flying Here...
Los Angeles Airport Shuttle
Cali Bound


Lodging Here...
Celeb Sightings Here I Come!


Eating Here...
Good Eating!

Driving Here...
Road Trip to San Fran!!!

Shopping Here...
Can't Wait!

and Here...
For the mommy and sons!



Live Long and Travel Well!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: