Monday, June 11, 2012

Style on Wheels Update!!!!!!!

Sorry, it's been a minute since my last post! I can say we safely made it to and from to California and we covered lots of territory! In between time, I've been busy with work, birthdays, and even a family excursion to King's Dominion! Is it me, or are amusement parks ALWAYS 10 times hotter than any other place on the planet???? Got a nice tan, though and the kids thoroughly enjoyed-Win, Win!!! Well, as promised, I have an update to this post! I can say, the Styleliner was all that is was cracked up to be and to top it off, the founder/creator, was extraordinarily, personable and so darn cute!!! Joey greeted me with warm arms and we chatted it up like we were long, lost girlfriends! Doesn't that make for a pleasant shopping experience! I was impressed with her very cute mini dress, which she said she may start carrying on board-Super! I was also in love with the fact that most of the items online were also available on the RV! As of late, I am really having a nostalgic moment, as I have found myself drawn to a childhood fave-friendship bracelets! Oh, yes, they are back and if you were a child of the 80's and 90's, you totally know what I'm talking about!!! So, that is exactly what my purchase consisted of and rightfully so, since I felt like a friend was made!!! The Styleliner has departed the area, but you should definitely check it out if you are in the NYC or when it returns (Joey really enjoyed DC, so she will be back). Can't Wait!!! Enjoy my pics!!!
photo.JPG
Me and Joey

photo.JPG
More Arm Candy

photo.JPG
Accessory Fun

photo.JPG
Cute, Cute, Cute

photo.JPG
Welcome to Style



And...If you too are lovin' the return to Friendship, check out some of these and give one to a friend today!!
Indego Africa™ for J.Crew cloth wrap bracelet
Friendship for a Cause-my fave!
 
Clustered Reflections Bracelet
Updated Friend


Initial Coin Friendship Bracelet
Monogrammed



Friendship is So Chic!




Live Long and Love Friends!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: