Friday, August 3, 2012

I'm Digging!!!!

Here are a few things I'm Digging this week...

This post from fellow Ladybird Dy over here! Polka Dots Rock!!!

Me and my new hair love...The topknot!

My ode to Nicole Richie and the Olympic Gymnast

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=d1a5427114&view=att&th=138d3939dcca066f&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9P7fGqQIXfeF1WAZN-Nx0J&sadet=1343840500800&sads=DnKyU6tCRfGeUkETkXllF4F1Sls
My topknot!
Family Fun at the Ballpark...Take me out to the ballgame!
photo.JPG
Wills represent!
photo.JPG
Fun w/ Granddad and the cup!
photo.JPG
Nats Stadium

Gabby-Douglas-Wins-Gold
The Golden Girl...Gabby Douglas...And Here's Why!
photo via: the griot

Gotta love the summertime!!!!


Live Long and Enjoy Summer!!!!!!!!

No comments: