Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm Digging!!!!


Family and Celebrating Sister's Big Bday at the National Harbor

Sorry I missed you last week, but life happens! In the meantime, Im back with my digs for the week and a few things I was digging last week too! Enjoy and don't forget to check out the Ladybirds over at BlahBlahBirds! P.S. Happy Birthday to all my September Loves: William, Drew, Rodney, Sonia, and Jiggy-Enjoy your special month!!!!

Looks from here! So cute and affordable.
photo credit: shopcuffs

The perfect travel set 
photo credit: Nars

One fabulous Cake from here!




Baby's New Shoes



Live Long and Enjoy the Weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog.This kids shoes is really awesome.I simply cherish the shoes for my kids! They are damn delightful. Wonderful and perfect shoes selection for winter. Thank you for your post.