Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm Digging!!!!

Anthro's Fall Line-up...Im Digging It!
Happy Friday!!! A few things had me quite excited this week! Celebrating my youngest son's 1st Bee-day(It's a Bumble Bee theme, cuz he is Bee-Sy). One of my besties coming to town to celebrate her Godson's big day and hang out with the girls! And, filling my wishlist with a few great things featured in Anthro's September catalog! Here are few things I'm Digging and Wishing for!!!
Busy Pants

Bright Knits

Loose Dressing , Cable Knits and Collars

Adore the Jacket and the Shoes!

Maxi's Live On



Live Long and Celebrate the Weekend!!!! ( I certainly will be)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Colorful event with the long formal dress. Seems our weekend comes too late!

Unknown said...

Oh, so colorful jackets. For more black bomber jacket for women, shop with big discount this Holiday Season only at Boutiqueken.