Monday, September 24, 2007

Go Green!
































It would seem that the world is going green these days, with so many individuals focused on saving the Eco-system and all! I'm all for doing my part; I even try to remember to unplug my chargers when not in use, but when it comes to fashion, I thought, hmmm...why not take it one step further and add a little green to my fall wardrobe too!!! Not only are there many variations of the color, but Green is great color for fall too!!!! So here are some of my favorite finds! You too can practice being Eco-friendly, and do it in style, while still representing all that's good and GREEN!!!!!!!!




















And if you still want to do something good for the planet, check out shopbop's Eco-Friendly collection, which features designers who are working to create clothing and accessories that are good for the planet and stylish too!!!! Mighty Green of them!!!! http://www.shopbop.com/shop/product_browse.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302060416











Live Long and Dress Well!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

J.P. Archie said...

I just tried on the green coat from Banana Republic and I absolutely love it. GO GREEN!