Friday, August 22, 2008

Quickie!!! My Friend @ Cusp Gtown!!!!


If you are in the DC metro area and you stumble upon Cusp in Georgetown, trust that you are in great hands if you have the pleasure of meeting my friend and fellow HU(not HI :) graduate...Yashua!!!!! He's soooo great!!!!!! Check out his Cusp Bio:


Name: Yashua


Sign: Scorpio


At which CUSP boutique do you work, and what’s your position: Georgetown, Stylist. He's one of the best, if not the best stylist in that place!


Hometown: Yonkers, NY


Your favorite model? Naomi Campbell


How do you describe your personal style? Definitely a fusion of styles. I like to combine styles; tailored pants w/ sneakers and a t-shirt. Think: “Urban GQ”!


What are you wearing right now? Menswear shorts, Hermés belt, sneaks, white tank and a hoodie.


Where do your style inspirations come from? My style inspirations come from everywhere. It could be something I’ve seen on someone or a piece in my closet I haven’t worn in years…I like getting dressed in the shortest amount of time; it’s when I get the most compliments.


Style vs. Fashion. Are they one in the same, or two different ideas? Style vs. fashion…two totally different ideas. Fashion includes the politics of the biz. Style is yours, you own that.


What do you think is the most “MUST of “must haves” at CUSP right now? Anything Elizabeth and James.


When you get dressed to go out, what music do you listen to? My “going out” playlist includes Jay-Z, Notorious B.I.G., Girl Talk, and N.E.R.D.


On a scale of 1-10, how much can a pair of shoes make or break an outfit? Definitely a 10. Shoes can take an outfit from day to night or ruin it all together. It’s funny; I usually start with my footwear. So so very true!!!


Go check out Yashua and tell'em Toni from HU with the pregnant belly sent ya!!!!



Live Long and Dress Well!!!!!!!!



Your fashion motto? Everything isn’t for everyone. Well said!!!!

No comments: