Monday, September 22, 2008

Wrap it Up!!!!!!!!!!






No, I'm not referring to what you might be thinking!!!! Instead, my friend(thanks Jiggy) turned me on to a new spin on the wrap...Tom shoes has introduced the Wrap Boot!!!! Tom's are known for their classic, comfy, not so cute(in my opinion) slide. They were popular this summer amongst the celebs like, Scarlett Johanss0n. I wasn't feeling that style so much, but this wrap boot has something for ME!!!! It's chic and inspired by Argentinian polo! It comes in an array of colors and looks tres chic over pants, with a bubble skirt, or a shift dress!!!! So many options and priced at $118 a pair, you feet and your wallet will thank you!!!! You can find the Tom Wrap Boot at http://www.tomsshoes.com/ Ooh, and another bonus...For every purchased pair of shoes or boots, Toms will donate a pair of children's shoes to a child in need. No how's that for shoes with a cause!!!! I love it!!!









Live long and Dress Well!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: