Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Romper Room!!!!!!!!!!!
























































Mirror, mirror, on the wall, what's the cutest fashion trend of all...Jumpsuits and Rompers of course!!!! Easy to wear and oh so comfy! The Romper, either in the short or skirt version, is so very hot for spring 09!!! Check out the latest looks in Jumpers in the March issue of InStyle(pg. 166 "You Can Do Jumpsuits"). On all the runways, you could find some version of this onesie!!! From totally chic to sporty casual! I just love that you can get a whole outfit all in one!!!! Very good for the fashionista on the go!! Check out some of fab jumpsuits and rompers I found at shopbop.com, anthropologie, and nordstrom!!! My fav is a perfect for spring jumper by Sunner!!!! Takes me right on back to preschool and easy dressing!!!! Oooh, I can't wait for Spring!!!!!!!!!!






























Live Long and Shop for Spring!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: