Monday, October 18, 2010

Ahead Of The Curve!!!!!!!!!!






For all my curvy girls...I've got a Shock for you!!!! Have you heard of Shockboutique??? If not, check it out! If you are into trendy looks or have a favorite celeb, whose style you admire, this California boutique is just for you! And I can say, affordability does not have to lack quality; case and point, I made my first purchase of this oversized cardigan and it is fabulous! Great fit and quality and under 100 bucks and I found a coupon online for free shipping!!! Gotta love it! And with my first purchase I also received a discount code for 10% off my next purchase...Even better! In addition to offering great prices, they also have a plus-sized selection of equally fabulous finds! So, now even those with a little more boom and bam can style like a celeb and be uber-chic!!! Check it out and prepared to be Shocked!!!!









Live Long and Shop Well!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: