Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rundown Of The Runway!!!!!








I recently Rented the Runway for a fab fall wedding in Philly(see this post). Not familiar with RTW? Check them out here! For my first time, I must say I was quite impressed. The packaging, the arrival( I received my item on the date which it was promised--impressive), the customer service...Stellar!!! I wanted to be classy with a bit of edge, so I opted for this metallic, one-shoulder ditty, by Mark & James by Badgley Mischka! So hot and wish it would have worked, but unfortunately, I was a little too much for both sizes that I received in this dress. Note to self: do a little research and try on other dresses by the same designer before deciding on your rental! No worries, I was not discouraged! The keeper treats alone, will have me going back for more! Included in my rental, I received a keeper garment bag(nothing fancy, but functional), Hollywood Fashion Tape and other needed tricks and a nice sized, postage paid envelope for mailing back both dresses(they even let you order a second size for back up, free of charge). And the best part of all...Since I was unable to wear either dress, I spoke to a customer service agent, who was pleasantly, apologetic and assured me that I would receive a refund, not store credit, to my credit card, minus the shipping(15-20 bucks), which was just fine by me!!

I would totally do this again, and highly recommend it for all your upcoming holiday events: parties, weddings, gatherings, whatever! Why pay a mint for a dress that you may only wear once? Rent the Runway!!! But remember, every fashionista should have one go to, after-5 dress in their closet...Just in case!!! I settled for this dress that I purchased from Zara!!


Live Long and Dress Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

J.P. Archie said...

I meant to comment on this a while back, but had some trouble. You look lovely in your ZARA dress. You and the husband look so chic.