Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Heel, Toe...Sock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















So, I was in the city of brotherly love this past weekend for a wedding that was truly amazing!! Fun catching up and cutting up with good friends! In addition to having a great time on the dance floor, many a fashion trend was spotted and what a perfect opportunity for me to try one out too!!! While brunching on the trend-setting South Street(think Melrose Ave or Gtown) with great little boutiques and fabulous food, I not only tried out this trend, but spied some funky footwear while doing so! I have been most curious about trying out funky booties, with a slouchy trouser sock and this was the perfect time to experiment! I'm in love with the look: kinda sporty and chic all in one! I'm thinking I'm going to try it out few more times, as the fall weather permits!!! Heels on, toes out, and socks to top it all off...If you were wondering...shoes are Sam Edelman and socks are JCrew!!! Happy trendsetting!!!!










Live Long and Experiment With Fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

J.P. Archie said...

Those brown shoes in the first picture look pretty fly. I think i wanna cop me some of those. Where can I get those?

M. Archie