Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Girls Are Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Charlotte, Miranda, Samantha, and Carrie...My four, on screen, besties!!!! They're back and ready to give us all what we have been waiting for and MORE!!! More fashion, more fun, more laughs, and more love!!!! It's been two years and I can only imagine what's in store! How long can they Carrie(pun intended) on??? Forever, if you ask me!!! I never get enough!!!

What was your favorite outfit?? What cant your closet live without??? I haven't narrowed mine down just yet. I'm going to have to see the movie a few times before I can truly decide. But for now, I'm definitely going with the signature Halston Heritage dress seen here! Tell me yours!!!!


Let the fashion story begin!!! Sex and the City 2 starts today!!!!!!!!!!!
Live Long and Dress Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: