Monday, July 5, 2010

Put On Your Dancing Shoes!!!!!!!!


Give a twirl, plie, kick-step!!! All too familiar words from Ms. Milsap's performance dance class. When I saw these shoes, by Repetto, I was immediately taking back to my 8th grade dance class; which not only introduced me to the world of frog jumps and dramatic interpretations, but Sade and Alvin Ailey too!!! Want to channel your inner dance queen too...Try Repetto's amazing, reinvented classics. Repetto is originally known for their dance shoes. They have your basic ballet flat and even boots! Based in Paris, these comfy flats are certain to make your feet dance!!! Check out the collection at La Garconne. I can truly testify that these shoes are heaven on your feet! I own a beat down pair, that I can't stand to part with; perhaps its time to invest in another?!?

Oh, I'm also digging these packable numbers by Sue London! Great for travel-they fold up nicely and fit in your purse perfectly!!! And I think they are quite suitable for all your funky foot work, too!!! Enjoy!


Live Long and Dance!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: