Monday, April 4, 2011

Going Dutch!!!!!

Celebrities wearing clog shoes
Celebs are going Dutch!

These days who isn't on a budget, right? Well, if you have a few dollars to spare and are looking for some comfortable, footcandy, try on these perfect little clogs!! When I visited Amsterdam last summer I was on the search for the perfect clog and what better place than the land of wooden shoes--I just knew I would be in luck; much to my surprise, no luck. Since then I have been on the hunt for some wooden, noise makers! I love Sweedish Hasbeens and almost scored a very reasonably priced pair here, but talked myself out of them, since I was soon to head to Amsterdam(bad decision). Oh, well, I got over it and then I saw the No.6 clogs and whew, I was in Clog-Heaven!!! Although, I can't truly justify the splurge right now, especially since Im saving for my fold-over clutch, amongst other things, including new baby accessories, oh priorities...Back to the shoes, when the finances allow, I will be getting a pair of these cute little numbers, which will be so perfect with a Maxi dress or skirt, boyfriend jeans, leggings, whatever you fancy!!  In the meantime, one can oogle and share the knowledge!!! Take a peek...
_mg_605225961-0_giant
Open toe Weave-Oh so Yummy!


_mg_610928275-0_giant
Hurricane Huarache



_mg_608124480-0_giant
Corset Lace


_mg_613218089-0_giant
Three's a Charm







Don't you just love them all????

Live Long and Shoe Well!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

J.P. Archie said...

I will take the Hurricane Huaraches!!! The Sweden Hasbeens hurt your feet bad.