Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FEED the Children!!!!!



It's back to school time for some of us and for all the kids and what a perfect way to give a little one a special start to a long year, than by giving a little donation and getting a cute tote in return!!! Gap has teamed up with the FEED organiaztion and created a limited canvas tote, available in most Gap store this September! Here's the skinny--Purchase a tote($30-$40) at a participating Gap and $5 will go to the charity and what's even better is you can go online and choose the school that you want your donation to go to!!! How fantab is that??? Need more info? It's here! I love a great cause and this is pretty near and dear to me, as I will be sending my little one to school very soon and I work in two awesome schools in DC!!! Giving is a great thing!!!








Live Long and Give!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: