Monday, August 30, 2010

A Floral Inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










I just love when I discover a new, creative line of clothing, accessories, and more...It just brings a smile to my face!!! Case and point...EmersonMade This, recently launched line of vintage-like women's wear features some the cutest, basics that I have seen in a while! I love the tweed blazers and flirty blouses. As well as the 70's bell bottoms and cute clutch bags, offset with a blooming, hand-dyed flower! An ode to Carrie Bradshaw, if you will! The handcrafted treats, including hair accessories, make for an ideal bridal party gift!!! The line was recently featured on Daily Candy! To read more about EmersonMade, click here. To me, EmersonMade is a mesh between Jcrew and Anthropologie...Im guessing these were both sources of inspiration!!!

It's sure to put a smile on your face too!
Live Long and Smile!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: