Monday, August 16, 2010

Life is an Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's been a while since I spotlighted a designer, so I thought I would bring it back by highlighting one of my favorite, comfy-chic, designers....Plastic Island!!! Launched in 2007, I discovered this line while shopping at Cusp. Known for their modern girl twist on today's trends, P.I. mixes jersey and silky materials together to form an edgy, Euro take on the hottest trends! I'm loving the oversized sweatshirts, sequin minis, and drapey tunic dresses!!! Perfect for an island getaway or a stateside romp! And the price point will leave you with a little change for picking up souvenirs along the way!!! Check out the fall line-up here and here. Fall is on it's way ladies, let's get Fall Fabulous!!!!


Live Long and Dress Well!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: