Friday, February 11, 2011

Spotlight On: My BlogSpiration!!!!



Since blogging has become the latest art form and outlet, journaling whatever may be on your mind in a sense, I have totally jumped right on board! I thought it was high time to do a little blog "roll-call" and I've decided to share a few of my favorite blogs with YOU!! I'm so inspired by these blogs and really, all of the fabulous blogs I have listed in My Fav's, but these, lucky 7 are high priority on my list for daily check in!!! So, without further adieu, here you go...
First up: Pretty Mommy I promised to share more about this amazing blog, here. I discovered Pretty Mommy by chance, which is how I stumble across most of these little works of art. But I totally fell in love with this blog, because the author, like me is a fashion-forward mommy-which is always FABULOUSLY inspiring! She is in the midst of having baby #2 and I have no doubt that she will continue in her tradition of fashion, trends, and lifestyle! And Michelle even has an online boutique-now how's that for a working mom!!!! Love it!

2. Effortless Anthropologie If you are like me and love all things Anthro, then Roxy has just what you need. She is a real girl, with real curves and she works some of the most fabulous finds from Anthro. In addition, she highlights store openings, new items, and has a weekly sale update, courtesy to a slew of other Anthro followers! It's a must see!

3. Pearls and Green Tea Another fashion-forward mommy strikes again...Fashion, Food and Decor all wrapped up in one!

4. Vanessa Jackman Think Satorialist, but all feminine. Great everyday people, captured in the most fashionable way.

5. District Chic  A wonderful, local, fashionista, does fashion in the Nation's capital--and she rocks it!

6. This Free Bird I discovered this California girl while perusing Pearls and Green Tea and I'm so happy I did! Love the simplicity of this blog and the frequent shots at the beach are always a warm, reminder of home.

7. C'est La Vie I'm so proud of my sister, Jiggy, stepping out and starting this blog! She is one of the most fashion forward people I know and truly an inspiration! This is one to add to your fav's!!

Perhaps, you will be inspired to start a blog, too... In the meantime, Happy Bloggin'!!!!!! 
p.s. Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week is in full progress! Be inspired!

Live Long and Dress Well!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

J.P. Archie said...

Love you, Mommies Closet!!! Thanks!

Fashionista Extraordinaire said...

Thanks, for the love, Jiggy!!!

this free bird said...

oh my gosh thank you so much for mentioning me. it is so flattering to see my blog here and know you enjoy it. so many times i think the beach shots get redundant, but i have a job so there's not always time to drive aimlessly about looking for a place to take a picture (who are those people??).

every time i doubt the beach pics i'll be thinking of you!! thanks again!

xoxo,
carrie