Monday, January 3, 2011

Spotlight On: Laura Lombardi Jewelry!!!!!!!!!!!!



 Happy New Year, MMC followers!!!! I can hardly believe it's 2011!! Another year behind us and new resolutions to be had. Well, let's kick the year off on a high note with a little Jewelry, shall we? I discovered Laura Lombardi Jewelry when I stumbled upon a new favorite blog: Pretty Mommy(more info coming soon, but check it out here and here) and fabulous blog for all the fashion forward mommy's! Back to the spotlight; Laura Lombardi combines refurbished metals to comprise vintage inspired necklaces, earrings, and more! The pieces are a little edgy, but still very feminine and fit very well with a comfy-chic wardrobe! I will be pairing this necklace with my new favorite tunic! The Laura Lombardi jewelry is perfect from day to night, simple and statement worthy...What more could you ask for? Check it out today!!!


Ascendant
Copper Shield
Nest Bracelet

Live Long and Accessorize!!!!!!!!!!!!!