Sunday, June 19, 2011

Love For the Daddy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy and Son-Happy Father's Day




Courageous, Hard-Working, Compassionate, Provider, Loyal...All words I would use to describe the best dad a young, growing, impressionable boy could have and the best companion a girl could have! It's time to celebrate the special men in our lives-Father's Day!!! Although, my dad passed away 11 years ago, this May, I still feel his presence every day and continue to celebrate the awesome man that he was and know that some of those some core values will be instilled in my son through his amazing dad, my husband!!! Today, I celebrate all the Fabulous Father's and wish you many more sweet Father's Days to come!!! What's on the top of my Father's Day shopping list...Here are some of the highlights, which I'm sure all Fashion Forward Dad's can appreciate...

Traditional Dad-Lacoste

Man of Many Scents-Smells Divine

Athletic Dad-Nike

Fashion Forward Dad-Biggie

Tech Lover Dad-Nano+TikTok

Live Long and Celebrate the Dad's!!!!!!

1 comment:

J.P. Archie said...

What a lovely post! Happy Father's Day, Chibale.