Monday, June 13, 2011

Wood Works!!!!!!!

Dr. Scholl's Women's Original Sandal
The Classic

Last weekend I explored my own closet and stumbled upon a pair of classics that are on par with the Wood Sole/ 70's trend for this Summer...My very cute, red, Dr. Scholls-forever destined to be a classic! Well, with that I was inspired to look more into this trend, of which I was pleasantly surprised at how many of my fav's were now on sale-always a Win!!! The big look right now is the FlatForm, like this one from Vena Cava! The wood bottom adds a simple, chic look and not to mention, comfy ( I know that's hard to imagine, but trust me they are) look to jazz up your Summer wardrobe! These from Madison Harding would be great with this peasant skirt (on sale at Anthro as we speak, with an additional 25% off) or this pair of wide leg jeans-So reminiscent of Charlie' Angels-what great styling those ladies had! Here are a few more looks from Shopbop to get your wood works in motion!!!
Snake lace up platform sandals
Alain


Frye

Jeffrey Campbell
 
Joe's Jeans Does Shoes

Vena Cava-Love These!


Live Long and Shoe Well!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: