Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Shop And Dine!!!!!!!!

 

Logan Circle
Consign and Dine

Two of my favorite things to do...And the new 14th street corridor has a lot of both!!! Shop small, one of a kind boutiques like Redeem and Rue 14 or go vintage at Treasury. Looking for the perfect card or special trinket? Go for Pulp, one of my fav's for sure! And if you are looking to earn a buck and shop too try out the brand spakin' new to 14th, Current Boutique! This is the third installment, of great consigning to the DC metro area! Not only do they consign, but they also sell new, cute, trendy wears too! You just can't lose! Now, on to the eating!!! The options are becoming ever more endless along this corridor, so I will highlight my most recent dining spot and let you explore the rest...May I introduce you to El Centro D.F. a Taqueria from famed chef Richard Sandoval! Translation...Yummy tacos and tequila(although I couldnt indulge in the tequila, but the margaritas sure looked good-for now I will have to settle for a virgin, which the kindly obliged). Along with scrumptious, corn tortilla filled tacos, you will find chipotle shrimp concoctions and homemade guac, reminiscent of Rosa Mexicana- I was in my zone...Mexican is my all time favorite! Good food, great atmosphere-Win-Win!!! Definitely worth adding to you list of new DC eateries to explore!!! Shop and Dine-The perfect combo!!!!
  • /wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ElCentro_1.jpg
    Pork Carnitas at El Centro
  • /wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ElCentro_2.jpg
    The Rooftop at El Centro
  • /wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ElCentro_3.jpg

El Centro DF, 14th Street NW, Logan Circle, Mexican restaurants, Bordersetan
El Centro-A Latin Dining Experience


Live Long and Eat/Shop Well!!!!!!!!!

No comments: