Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Heart Birthdays!!!!!


I'm needing this in my perfume collection

July is my birthday month, which I seem to be talking about a lot, as of late, but I think I'm owed the right to do so on my one, very special day of the year(although, I must say I have a lot of special days and I'm so grateful for them all). However, on this special day, the birthday, I think it's only fitting and appropriate to solicit, special gifts...I'm not asking for much, as it's not a major milestone bday, but at the top of my wishlist is the newest fragrance from Maison Martin Margiela, appropriately named Untitled and exclusively available at Saks! I just happened to walk past the display in Saks and decided to spray a little bit and oh boy, what a treat!! Light, airy, fruity, perfect for summer days and nights and a perfect transition fragrance for fall!! Multifunctional and definitely worth the money (at least in my mind). If you like citrusy, clean scents, you will love Untitled!!! Check it out!!! It's so fabulous, it doesn't even need a name!!!

Live Long and Smell Good!!!!!!

2 comments:

J.P. Archie said...

Ohhh...that sounds like it smells really good. Have to try that out!

Fashionista Extraordinaire said...

You should!!!! Its so clean and refreshing!!!