Monday, July 18, 2011

I Just Can't Wait!!!!!!!

One Fall-Fabulous Color!!!



As fall approaches, my fashion eye can't help but take in all the fun, fall, vibrant colors!!! At the top of my list of Must Have Fall items...Orange Pants!!! I first caught a wonderful glimpse here, at a great blog Coco+Kelley! I am really loving the color orange as of late. It's so festive, bright, and warm! It looks great against most skin tones and pairs fantastically with fuchsias, emerald greens, and electric blues-all top colors for fall!  Try a cigarette pant like this one or go for a wide leg, like this one! At this point, I'm not really able to get into either style, but here's hoping for late fall and even early winter(baby weight blues). Until then, I hope to see some of my most stylish girlfriends, rocking some Orange!!!



Live Long and Explore Orange!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Oh wow! I am LOVING this color!! That middle picture is my fave! Love how she toned down the bright color with more nude accents!

Fashionista Extraordinaire said...

Im in love with all 3 pics! Thanks for the comment Lindsay! I just checked out your blog too!!! I likey!!!