Thursday, July 7, 2011

StyleMint Is Here!!!!!!!!!

 
    The Olsen's-Fashion Icons
One stop, tee shirt shopping is here!!! StyleMint is the latest in online, discount shopping(think Gilt, Rue La La) brought to you by the very stylish Olsen twins-Mary-Kate and Ashley. For all you ladies who love your tees(like me) this is the site for you!! Here's how it works, in short: 1) Complete a style profile: from your favorite weekend look to favorite place to shop 2) Sign up 3) View a selection of tees, sent to you once a month, based on your profile. 4) Purchase a tee for just $29.99 and shipping is FREE!!! Here are what looks they suggested for me this month:
  1. Fillmore
    Stripes are all that!
  2. No...is a full sentence
    My fave!
  3. Melrose
    Simple tee



I'm digging the "No is a complete sentence" tee for sure! I can't wait to see what looks come my way next!!!

Signing up is free and you don't have to feel obligated to purchase! Don't see anything you like this month, wait for the next month-no worries!! I likey! How about you?



Live Long and Tee Well!!!!!

No comments: