Monday, June 11, 2007

Web-O-Rama









Hey all you online shoppers! I couldnt decide what I wanted to blog about today, so I have decided to compile a top 10 list of some of my favorite online places to shop and surf from time to time(some days more often than others). Im sure a few of these will be all too familiar to you. Hopefully, you will find some delightful treats and something to add to your favorites!
Here ya go! Enjoy!
10. bluefly: www.bluefly.com great place for finding deals on brand name handbags, clothes, shoes and accessories. fyi they are offering 40% off swim wear
9. Ron Herman: www.ronherman.com Great L.A. boutique that offers some of their top designers online. I found the cutest pair of high-waisted overalls by serfontaine here! expensive but a great source for putting together an of the moment trend. see their lookbook.
8. Eluxury: www.eluxury.com The name speaks for itself. Very high end, but they often have great sales, so check them out! They carry high end designers including: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, Versace and the list goes on. (great resource for hard to find jeans)
7. Le train bleu: www.letrainbleu.com This is an interesting online boutique I discovered 2 years ago. They carry out of the ordinary designs and have been mentioned a few times in Lucky Mag. They offer a nice change from the norm, which is why I like them. They carry a lot of European and Canadian designers (Cacharel, Devotte) in addition to American designers (12th street by Cynthia Vincent). Definitely, one of my favorite sites by far!
6. blog on the cusp: www.blogonthecusp.com One of the latest in the trend of urban, contemporary boutiques for women. This spin off of its parent store, Neiman Marcus, blossomed late last year and has since opened 2 additional boutiques in Georgetown and Century City, with Illinois being next on the list for openings. It is reminiscent of Barney's coop, catering to the 25-45 year old female market. I am in love with this place and the blog basically offers the "of the moment" item or up and coming designers, or upcoming events such as their manicure parties to get you ready for a Friday night out on the town!
5. Shopbop: www.shopbop.com Can you believe this online boutique is based out of Madison, Wisconsin??? Who woulda thought! All I can say is I love it love it love it! From the shoes and handbags to the clothes and the sales! They not only offer a slew of designers, but they also have free shipping and no tax!!!!! Holla at that!
4. YBF: www.ybf.blogspot.com for all of my urban gossip. This is definitely one of my guilty pleasures(thanks for putting me on Toddre', im soooo hooked).
3. The Fashion Bomb: www.thefashionbomb.blogspot.com This young lady was one of my inspirations for starting a blog site. She gives lots of great fashion news and great info on fabulous boutiques in the NYC area.
2. E-Space: www.espaceonline.net For some spiritual nourishment. E posts inspirational messages and questions that make you say hmmm...Every Monday! Check this out for sure and sign up to receive some spiritual guidance.
Drumroll...
1. Anthropologie: www.anthropologie.com Okay, I know this is a store as well, but anyone who knows me knows that this is my all time favorite store both online and in person. What can I say about Anthro...They have it all, from homegoods, to apothecary, to fabulous clothing with a hint of vintage-ness about them! Its sister stores are Urban Outfitters and Free People and it is definitely a step above the two. I still love urban, but Anthro is for the lady in me!!!!
And I have an honorable mention:
Out of Hand boutique: www.oohboutique.com I recently discovered this site while reading the fashion bomb and stumbled upon some amazing pieces of jewlery and accessories for Very Good prices and snagged a few items.
Happy Surfing!
Live long and Dress well!






1 comment:

igyal said...

Hey, Fashionista.

As time constrainst increase, I'm learning that on-line shopping is quite convenient. The only issue is sizing. Any helpful suggestions on how to buy online and avoid purchasing the wrong size (especially since shipping costs are often non-refundable)? Thanks!

IH